Home » Asia »Vietnam

Great place to stay in Hoian – Kiman Hotel & Spa

7 April 2015 Asia, Vietnam 11 comments

01. Kiman Hotel & Spa.JPG

Hoian is well-known across Asia as one of the best value destinations – it has plenty of hotels of all categories possible and due to this stiff competition, the prices are really low. Even if coming from countries like Thailand or Cambodia, many travelers agree that Hoian is the capital of best value for money. And due to this competition, the hotels are competing not only on price, but also on services … each of them tries to offer extra-services. And during my stay in Hoian in this February, I found Kiman Hotel & Spa.

First of all, you know what I am looking for … location, location, location. It is not right in the center, but anyway, it is not the best place to stay right in the old city which sometimes gets too overcrowded… and completely empty by night. So, Kiman is not in the old quarter, but, you can actually walk through a neighborhood where you can find some nice bars and cafes… just the best place to hang around until you reach the hotel.

The hotel is quite new and neat. It has a swimming pool (an excellent place to hang  out in those hot summer days) and what I enjoyed the most – the holly massage. Maybe many of you heard about Thailand as the Nirvana of massages, but I can assure you that Vietnam is “same same”. After visiting the hotel rooms, I went down, not to dungeons, but to Kiman’s spa… 2 masseuses waited for us.. and the reminder, I cannot tell you, because it was really divine … I failed to sleep, I woke up… It was after a long day, after running through the old city and I was really tired. But, by miracle after an hour, I felt like new. I mean I was almost to start a new day of visits…. However, it wasn’t the beginning of the day, but the evening was starting.

Anyway, I felt great. So, I can recommend you if your travels bring you to Hoian (probably, the nicest city in Vietnam), check out Kiman Hotel & Spa. You will be thankful :)

Few info

Hoian is the classical town of Vietnam. It is the only Vietnamese city which was not bombed during the three decade war and its wonderful old mansions are preserved and restored. In case you include Vietnam on your visit list, Hoian is a must.

Weather in Hoian is better than in North Vietnam. In winter, when the north is cloudy, Hoian is mild. During summer, there is the risk of hurricanes, but spring and autumn are just beautiful.

The national currency is called dong, however USD can be used in stores and hotels.

Kiman Hotel & Spa in Hoian, Vietnam

01. Kiman Hotel & Spa.JPG

Kiman Hotel & Spa in Hoian

02. Kiman rooms.JPG

Nice rooms… lots of wood, comfy beds

03. Swimming pool in Hoian.JPG

The swimming pool… fantastically fresh in a hot Vietnamese day

04. Restaurant.JPG

Restaurant

05. Massages prices.JPG

Excellent prices for the spa

06. Vietnamese masseuse.JPG

My masseuse :)

07. Massage in Vietnam.JPG

I told you… it was heaven

08. Massage girls in Hoian.JPG

Thank you, Ladies !

Până acum există "11 comentarii" la acest articol:

1. Jolie says:

That’s the beautiful article! Thank you for sharing your experience about Kiman Hoi An Hotel & Spa!

2. Hoian is one of my favorite places in Vietnam!

3. Tuanẻuo says:

Hoian is one beautiful to travel.Addition there are a lot of things to do in vietnam is waiting for you discover.

4. Tim says:

Hoi An and Vietnam is general is an awesome value … might stay here if I find myself in Hoi An in the near future!

5. Amrita Ahuja says:

The place is one of the best in the country I’ve known but the spa is really new and tempting. It’s small and homely and beautiful. Loved the wooden wall base behind the beds and the restaurant must be valued for more than just good food I guess. I’ve heard about Hoian but never been lucky to fly up there. Fingers crossed to get my passport stamped

6. Anita says:

That hotel seems pretty small and cute! The spa must have added a great value to your stay!

7. Maxi says:

Wonderful!!! I will plan my stay in Hoian now. Are there any special offers in Kiman Hotel & Spa?

8. I have never been to Vietnam, but after hosting an exchange student from there, we’re keen to go visit. Now we know where we can go to stay, and thanks to many more posts, the places to go and things to see and do, all while saving money doing so!

9. JB & Renee says:

Low prices even when compared to Thailand and Cambodia? That sounds awesome. Never heard of Hoian before but your description is convincing. The fact that they accept USD makes it even more enticing. Thanks for sharing. :)

10. Hội An is one of the most beautiful place in Vietnam. I love the peace, love the people who sell all the things in a right price (no need to bargain) with a smile and sometimes is a short story. I also love the colorful lanterns.

11. I’m proud to say we’re heading to Vietnam before the year is out, we’re at the final planning stages, and I find it kismet that we found this article just in time. Going to Australia afterward before returning home. I love seeing reviews from honest people who have been there, not just people who are promoting the place.

best smart watches
  • Advertising

Find me on Facebook

Find me on Google+

Find me on Twitter

Translate this page in your language

Me & My Flights

Most recent posts

Goa, the Indian seaside paradise

18 March 2019

Goa, the Indian seaside paradise

Historic churches, Catholic relics, azulejos, crosses at the corners of the road … could it be Europe? Could it be Latin America? Well, you will find these images on the Asian continent, as well … it is Goa, a small part of Portugal transplanted thousands of miles off the Lusitanian shore, in India!

9 Genius Uses for a Folding Wagon

6 March 2019

9 Genius Uses for a Folding Wagon

A foldable wagon is not your obvious ideal purchase. However, once you get one, its uses can outdo its price. It can be folded, making it easy to incorporate into your day-to-day activities. It can easily travel and be stored. Below are genius ideas on how to maximize how you can use your folding wagon:

Choosing an Asian Travel Destination

11 February 2019

Choosing an Asian Travel Destination

Choosing a destination point іn Aѕіа fоr уоur nеxt vасаtіоn mеаnѕ choosing bеtwееn thе fоllоwіng locations: Afghаnіѕtаn, Armеnіа, Azеrbаіjаn, Bаhrаіn, Bаnglаdеѕh, Bhutаn, Brunеі, Cаmbоdіа, China, Cyprus, Eаѕt Timor, Gеоrgіа, India, Indоnеѕіа, Iran, Irаq, Iѕrаеl, Jараn, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwаіt, Kуrgуzѕtаn, Laos, Lеbаnоn, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Mуаnmаr, Nераl, North Kоrеа, Oman, Pаkіѕtаn, Phіlірріnеѕ, Qatar, Sаudі Arаbіа, Singapore, […]

6 Tips for Taking Your Family Camping

4 December 2018

6 Tips for Taking Your Family Camping

Going to a camp is a hilarious experience. This is because it gives you an opportunity to take a break from your busy lifestyle for a while. However, planning for such a getaway can be a challenge when there are kids involved. This is due to the fact that your kids may not be willing […]

LA to Jamaica – 6 top ranking travel tips

19 November 2018

LA to Jamaica – 6 top ranking travel tips

We could wax lyrical about Jamaica’s sun, sea and sand — but you can find these attractions at thousands of other locations worldwide.

About:

Hello Everybody !

My name is Cezar (where the nickname "Imperator" comes from) and I have travelled to 105 countries around the world. In this blog, I would like to share with you stories, memories, travel tips & tricks and news to help you plan your journeys !

For any questions or comments, please, feel free to contact me at imperatortravel@yahoo.co.uk

My trip around the world can be summarized in the movie below which I invite you to watch.

SEARCH THE SITE: